MK book series
„Schriften des Marsilius-Kollegs“ is an academic book series of the Marsilius Kolleg, published by the Universitätsverlag Winter Heidelberg. Its goal is to present the academic activities of the Marsilius Kolleg and to give the members of the Kolleg the opportunity to publish outstanding results of their interdisciplinary research. The series includes the Marsilius Lectures as well as the contributions for the winter and summer schools.
Most volumes of the book series will be published in German. Therefore, the following translations of the book-titles are meant to provide an impression to international academics. For details, please read the German page.
- Volume 16: Anthropology of Perception
- Volume 15: Genome analyses as informational intervention
- Volume 14: Violence and Altruism
- Volume 13: The Many Faces of Depression: Causes, Manifestations, and Treatment Methods
- Volume 12: Nature and Culture in the Mirror of Knowledge
- Volume 11 (IN ENGLISH): Reading Fictions, Changing Minds: The Cognitive Value of Fiction
- Volume 10: Interdisciplinar Anthropology: Body – Mind – Culture
- Volume 9: Patterns of human personality
- Volume 8: The (non) transparent human being
- Volume 7: Healthy aging
- Volume 6: The indefinite and the definite
- Volume 5: Views of man and scholarly cultures.
- Volume 4: Creativity and Ageing
- Volume 3: Responsibility – only an illusion?
- Volume 2: Concepts of personhood and human dignity at the end of life
- Volume 1: "Just read the left pages of a book!"